Welcome

Welcome to CW Photography's Blog. Capturing artistic and creative photographs in Arroyo Grande and the Central coast. We will capture your portrait or event as it naturally unfolds. Utilizing natural light to reveal your beauty and style, with attention to the detail that make your portraits unique. CW Photography will photograph what will be your timeless story for you to share today & for generations to come.

Senior Portrait, Bayshore Beach

Typically it's a breeze to pick my favorite images from a photo session; although, Cassidy's session was tough to select just a few since their are so many wonderful shots of her. Cassidy and her Mother, Joeli, were visiting from Massachusettes to check out college campuses in California & decided to book a senior portrait session while in Long Beach. I was so excited that a East coast family found and booked me to capture such a pivotal life moment. They were the ideal client for me and from all their positive feedback, I can say it was reciprocal. The more I photograph seniors, I realize it's something I really enjoy and hope to book more senior sessions in the near future. I'm not known as the "senior" photographer but I do know they adore something different than the standard school options. I wanted to present Cassidy's session like a yearbook; one that she can share with family and friends...a keepsake that she will want to hang on to when she's out on her own one day & that day is fast approaching.





























0 comments: