Welcome

Welcome to CW Photography's Blog. Capturing artistic and creative photographs in Arroyo Grande and the Central coast. We will capture your portrait or event as it naturally unfolds. Utilizing natural light to reveal your beauty and style, with attention to the detail that make your portraits unique. CW Photography will photograph what will be your timeless story for you to share today & for generations to come.

Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach

Erin & Ryan's wedding will be very dear to my heart. They are getting married at the same venue where I got married. Erin was referred to me by my client who's wedding I recently photographed in October. Erin was a bridesmaid and a great one at that. When I met with Erin & Ryan and found out they were getting married where I did, I think I pleaded with them to allow me to photograph their wedding. They already have their engagement guest signature book, I'm just a bit behind in sharing their engagement photos. Here's the lovely couple enjoying the beach which is steps away from their home.
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach
Engagement Portrait, Seal Beach

0 comments: