Welcome

Welcome to CW Photography's Blog. Capturing artistic and creative photographs in Arroyo Grande and the Central coast. We will capture your portrait or event as it naturally unfolds. Utilizing natural light to reveal your beauty and style, with attention to the detail that make your portraits unique. CW Photography will photograph what will be your timeless story for you to share today & for generations to come.

Pug Love

Many photographs have been taken of my beloved puggies and shared on this blog. Here's one in particular that I absolutely adore. I pulled a Martha Stewart one evening and collected leaves from our front yard. With my handy glue gun, I made this fall pug band that Bella is sporting in this picture. No, Bella didn't enjoy the minutes I enticed her to wear it for the picture perfect moment but she does understand that there will be a treat awaiting her for such great behavior. Thank you Bella for your willingness and patience when Mama gets an itch for pugtivity.
Pug dog Portrait

0 comments: