Welcome

Welcome to CW Photography's Blog. Capturing artistic and creative photographs in Arroyo Grande and the Central coast. We will capture your portrait or event as it naturally unfolds. Utilizing natural light to reveal your beauty and style, with attention to the detail that make your portraits unique. CW Photography will photograph what will be your timeless story for you to share today & for generations to come.

Pet Photography

Of course I have to show off my pugs sporting their new Bentley B tees. Cara, my husbands cousin, sells a collection of vintage style tees for dogs; check them out at http://www.bentleyb.com/. Each tee is unique, one-of-a-kind and designed from well selected vintage, recycled and discounted clothing. My husband always says their legs look like chicken legs so I thought the message on the tee was very appropriate -"Please don't eat me, I love you." I also greet them as "hello my little piglets." I laughed so hard when I put them on for the first time and then I grabbed my camera.






1 comments:

Michelle K said...

You gotta love those eyes!